Things you’ll need:
- Chocolate molds
- Chocolate pens
- Candy decoration (pearls, hearts, stars, etc)
- Lollipop sticks
- A tray
1. You will have to melt your chocolate. I used Ghirardelli semi-sweet chocolate chips. Put your chocolate in a container and heat up water in a pot. Place your container in the pot and start mashing and stirring the chocolate with a spoon. Be careful not to get water into the chocolate. I’ve noticed white chocolate gets hard very quickly so they’re harder to work with. And especially if you put food coloring in it.
2. Once your chocolate is melted, pour it into the mold. I poured it halfway, placed the stick, then filled the rest in.
Put it in the refrigerator to harden it.
3. The chocolate is ready!
4. Time to decorate~ Put your chocolate pens in the microwave for 10-15 seconds to melt them. Use them as “glue” to put your other decorations on.
5. Package them in a pretty bag and give them to your Valentine!